Free Workshop: Sensory Strategies, Special Education Law & Accommodations
Join us for a free parent workshop entitled “Sensory Strategies, Special Education Law & Accommodations”. Experts from the Forte Law Group and our office will present information to help parents support their children in the school setting.
Topics will include:
- Securing Music Therapy as a Related Service on Your Child’s IEP.
- Overview of Special Education Law on Accommodations and Modifications.
- Occupational Therapy and Other Related Services under the IDEA.
- Addressing Challenging Behaviors with a Functional Behavior Assessment.
- Top Ten Sensory Strategies for the Classroom.
Date: January 9, 2018
Location: Harbor Light Therapy and Social Center
2505 Black Rock Turnpike, Fairfield, CT
RSVP by email to: Kelsy@ctmusictherapy.com