Position Open: Board Certified Music Therapist
Connecticut Music Therapy Services, LLC is happy to announce that we are looking to add a board certified music therapist to our clinical team! The start date of this position will be immediate. This is a new .5/half time position anticipated to move to a full time/benefits within 6 months.
This position is right for you if:
- You are passionate about working with children and adults with special needs, as well as with older adults within a relationship-centered, music-centered framework.
- You are a skilled clinical musician, strong in voice, guitar and piano
- You live in, or are willing to live in and travel within Connecticut
- You enjoy a variety of clientele and enjoy a variety of clinical settings- private homes, schools, clinic, nursing homes, community settings.
- You are flexible and willing to work afternoon/evening hours and potentially on Saturdays
- You are dependable, responsible and a team player.
- You hold current MT-BC status.
We are looking for a responsible and dynamic therapist to join our team, therefore this might not be the right position for you if you are looking to establish your own private practice right now, if you are not a good communicator via writing, email and phone, if you are not able to provide transportation between clients or willing to travel throughout your day or if you are not willing grow as a person or clinician.
Connecticut Music Therapy Services, LLC is an established private practice that serves children and adults with developmental and brain health needs in home, school, community, and nursing home settings throughout the state of Connecticut as well as in our Watertown and Fairfield offices.
We are seeking to provide an exciting and supportive work experience for a flexible, motivated, energetic, and talented clinician. Some equipment and instruments, clinical supervision and continuing education experiences will be provided. Along with a competitive pay rate, heath insurance and other additional benefits are available to our full time employees.